Inland & Nearshore Oil Spill Containment Boom
4″ Oil Spill Containment Boom
ACME Environmental’s 4 Inch Oil Spill Containment Boom is the perfect containment device for ponds, small lakes, streams, creeks, and small rivers where strong currents or winds do not interfere with deployment and performance. This style boom comes in custom skirt sizes as well as recommended depths of 4″, 6″, or 9″.
ACME’s 4 Inch Oil Spill Containment Boom Specifications:
- 4″ Diameter Flotation
- Choice of skirt depth (6”, 9”, or Custom – choose from drop down)
- 1/4″ or 5/16″ Galvanized Chain Ballast
- 22 oz. / sq. yd. Jaton or 24 oz. / sq. yd Jaton Plus fabric: orange or yellow
- ASTM aluminum quick latch (Z) or slide couplers are recommended
- Top tension cable available on request
Boom Fabric Information and Choices
Recommended Section Lengths: 25′, 50′ and 100′
Recommended Use: ACME’s 4 Inch Oil Spill Containment Booms are floating containment devices for ponds, small lakes, streams, creeks and small rivers where strong currents or winds do not exist.
Not Sure What Size You Need? We Can Help!
ACME Environmental has over 55 years of experience in manufacturing oil spill containment boom and all of our team members would be happy to answer your questions. Let us help you find the perfect size and length of containment boom to fit your needs.