MiracleSorb – NESpecifications
30 lb. Bag
Same-Day / Next-Day Shipment
ACME MiracleSorb – Micro NE is a 100% organic, biodegradable absorbent made from Louisiana sugarcane bagasse – a by-product of the sugarcane milling process. This material contains high levels of naturally occurring nitrogen – with extra nitrogen and “oil-eating” microbes added for top performance.
MiracleSorb gets its unique properties through a patented fiberizing process that produces a highly porous structure with significantly increased absorption and hydrocarbon-encapsulation ability.
- Versatile: Use on water, soil or hard surfaces.
- Effective: Absorbs all hydrocarbons – oils, acetone, solvents and paints. Absorbs 8 to 10 times its weight. Non-leaching.
- Lightweight: Easier transport and application.
- Non-Toxic: Won’t harm plants or animals. Safe to handle.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% organic & biodegradable. Easily incinerated with less than 5% ash. Unlike clay or granular materials: safe for landfills & composting.