|REQUEST PERMA-BOOM: 18″ QUOTE||REQUEST CUSTOM PERMA-BOOM QUOTE|
|REQUEST PERMA-BOOM: 36″ QUOTE||REQUEST PERMA-BOOM: 24″ QUOTE|
ACME Perma-Boom is a specially designed permanent floating barrier for long-term service. Its extremely rugged construction and excellent resistance to weathering provide years of reliable, low-cost performance. ACME Perma-Boom is perfect for oil debris containment and for exclusion of floating pollutants from sensitive facilities or areas.
- Heavy duty, high strength, PVC-coated polyester conveyor-belting membrane
- Marine growth UV inhibitors for years of low maintenance
- High visibility, unsinkable rotary molded polyethylene floats filled with closed cell urethane foam
- ASTM or Universal-style marine-grade aluminum boom connectors to match with existing inventories.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
Ballast is accomplished by molded lead weights affixed to the skirt bottom.
Standard attachment hardware for floats, ballast, and end-connectors are stainless steel.
- Connectors can be supplied in various configurations:
- Heavy duty PVC in a modified universal slide design with TruGrip™ flanges.
- Aluminum ASTM F962-04 Quick-Latch or Z connectors
- Aluminum ASTM F2438-04 Slide connectors
- US Navy male/female connectors available upon request.
- 18″ width by 100′ length (Freeboard 11′ x Skirt 7″)
- 24″ width by 100′ length (Freeboard 11′ x Skirt 13″)
- 36″ width by 100′ length (Freeboard 12′ x Skirt 24″)
Flotation units are tough polyethylene shells that are impregnated with UVEX™, an antioxidant and ultraviolet protection package which makes them exceptionally color stable and highly resistant to UV degradation. The shell is filled with oilimpervious closed-cell foam. The standard color is international orange, however, yellow and black are also available.
OTHER ACME PERMA-BOOM SERVICES AVAILABLE
Design, Sell, Install and Maintain Floating Barrier
Consultations and product sales regarding the type, amount, and use of your ACME PermaBoom considering the following special requirements:
- Surrounding Conditions
- Surrounding Structures
- Debris Barrier vs. Containment
- Maintenance Schedule
Installation of your permanent boom designed with suggested use and structural considerations in mind:
- Wire/Weight Slider System
- Float and Tether System
- Bulkhead Connections
- Site-Specific Systems and Special Requirements
Operational support accessories for ease of deployment and permanent moorage of boom including:
Boom Deployment Boxes
- Tow Plates
- Tow Bridles
- Anchor Systems
- Other Ancillary Gear
Operational maintenance for continued use of ACME Perma-Boom, including:
- Marine growth removal
- Repairs of tears in barrier
- Float replacement
Replacement and repair materials needed for general maintenance of permanent boom and installations such as:
- Boom Material
- End Plate
- Stainless Steel/Nylon Nuts and Bolts
- Anchor Points
- Toggle Pins
- Fuel Docks
- Offshore Platforms
- Refinery Terminals
- Cargo Terminals
- Dry Docks
- Ferry Terminals
Let us design, manufacture, and install a permanent boom system to meet your spill contingency requirements!