We’re Hiring Heavy Equipment Operator and Manufacturing Technicians!
ACME Environmental hiring heavy equipment operator and manufacturing technicians to fill the full-time Manufacturing and Response Technicians in Tulsa, OK. Technician will be involved in product manufacturing, oil spill response and environmental cleanup, and soil remediation work utilizing heavy equipment. Position will have consistent responsibilities in the manufacturing processes at our location in Tulsa, OK between service-related, onsite work.
Job Type – Heavy Equipment Operator and Manufacturing Technician
Full-Time + Consistent Overtime Opportunities
Starting at $18.00-$20.00/hour, pay ranges based on experience.
Position Benefits Include:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) matching retirement options
- Long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- 2-Weeks paid vacation after 12 months of employment
Position Requirements Include:
- Qualified Heavy Equipment operator
- Skid Steer
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, drug and alcohol testing, and random DOT/Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol screenings.
Applicant must be willing to participate in some out-of-town travel, at the company’s expense. Larger projects may require working weekends, so overtime opportunities are commonly available.
- Commercial Driver’s License is a plus.
- Confined Space Rescue certification is a plus.
For 55 years, ACME has been committed to providing our customers with safe, quality environmental services. ACME has evolved from a product manufacturer to a full-service environmental company specializing in environmental product manufacturing, oil spill response and remediation. ACME consists of ACME Products, ACME Spill Response and ACME Remediation. All three entities work together to provide our clients with turnkey environmental services.
How to Apply
Through the TulsaTech hiring portal
Find Us on LinkedIn
Through the Form Field Below